Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 8: Comic Con 2009

For the next 5 days I was at Comic Con. It really tests the low light capability of the camera. It also tested my ability to find photos out of the chaos. As on of the Wired photogs said, every guy with a camera takes photos of the girls in costume. I do too. But rather than be scatter shot, I try to find interesting subjects. It doesn't mean I don't' occasionally break down and do it, but I don't spend Con trying to capture only that.

Each day I'll pick the photo I like best and try to describe the situation.

Today was setup and preview night.

Foyer

I took this photo from the foyer as we were picking things up from one of the cars. I don't like it as much as Inkistas shot through the circles from the escalators. But I like it in that it gives a feeling of the size of the Con.

No comments: